Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts
The Bradford County Regional Arts Council (BCRAC) is proud to have been selected by the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA) to facilitate the Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) Program in the Northern Tier. PPA is a small grants program that allows regional partners throughout the state to work with the PCA to make a significant impact on arts and cultural opportunities at a local level. Funding for the PPA program comes from the citizens of Pennsylvania through an annual state appropriation by the Legislature and from a federal grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.
PPA funds support arts and cultural activities occurring between September 1 - August 31 of each program year. Funds are available for projects within the BCRAC service area: Bradford, Columbia, Lycoming, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga & Wyoming counties. Grant requests may not exceed $2,500.
For more information, grant writing questions/counseling or assistance please contact BCRAC's PPA Director Kelly White at 570-268-ARTS (2787) or email@example.com.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via e-GRANT: http://ppa.egrant.net. Project Stream Applications are due in June each year for the following September 1 - August 31 grant period. Program Stream is by invitation only. Applicants are required to submit signed, hard copies and supplemental materials to: BCRAC, Attn: Kelly White, 601 Main Street, Towanda, PA 18848.
Applications are evaluated on a local level by a Review Panel comprised of community volunteers representing the seven counties served. For the 2013-2014 program year, over $60,000 was re-granted throughout the Northern Tier in support of local arts programming.
Congratulations to All Organizations and Artists Receiving Funds for FY 2016 - 2017
Downtown Bloomsburg, Inc.
PA Wilds Center for Entrepreneurship, Inc
West Branch Arts Consortium
Towanda Area Elementary School
Winding River Players
Millville Area School District
Williamsport City Jazz Orchestra
Artists' Open House Weekend
PA Heritage Festival
Troy Youth Arts Camp
Deane Center for the Performing Arts
Wellsboro Community Concert Association
The Valley Chorus
Friends of Mt Pisgah
Troy Community Theatre
Program Stream 2015-2016
- Billtown Blues Association , Inc. - Lycoming County
- Box of Light Theatre - Bradford, Columbia & Montour Counties
- The Children's Museum - Columbia County
- Community Theater League - Lycoming County
- Endless Mountain Festival of Music - Tioga & Bradford County
- Endless Mountains Theatre Company - Susquehanna County
- Greater Mansfield Chamber of Commerce - Tioga County
- Loyalsock Township Board of Supervisors - Lycoming County
- Lycoming College: Brilliant Corners - Lycoming County
- Muncy Historical Society - Lycoming County
- NorthernTier Symphony Orchestra - Wyoming County
- Sullivan County Council on the Arts - Sullivan County
- Williamsport Ballet Guild - Lycoming County
- Williamsport Chamber Choir & Orchestra - Lycoming County
- Williamsport Civic Chorus - Lycoming County
- Williamsport-Lycoming Arts Council - Lycoming County